Do you have…
- Adult onset diabetes or know someone that does?
- Have trouble losing weight on the typical American diet?
- Or even if you just want to make healthier meals that taste great this class is for you.
You will learn how to cook, not just for good taste, but also for good health! Food samples will be provided!
February 21st & 28th, 2019 at 6:30pm
NACS building adjacent to the Newport Seventh-day Adventist Church located at 777 Lilac Lane, Newport, WA.
Here’s an online map
Christina Vitangcol is a graduate of Weimar Health Institute with a focus on health and lifestyle improvement. She will share simple healthy recipes and principles on how to improve your cooking and your health.
Here is a basic list of the different items that Christina is planning on addressing in the presentation.
- Healthy and tasty recipes that you can make at home.
- Nutritional insights on how to live years longer through natural, everyday lifestyle changes.
- How to substitute various unhealthy ingredients for more healthy and nutritious substitutes.
- How to help reverse various diseases through lifestyle changes.
$5 per class session. Please register in advance (below) so we are able to prepare accordingly. Thanks!
If you still have more questions please call Junie at 559-557-8640.