Coming to Priest River, Idaho on October 18! The Priest River Preparedness Expo is an incredible opportunity to learn from the numerous training sessions by experienced presenters and browse the selection of vendor booths. If you are want to be prepared for natural disasters, economic troubles, health crisis, or any other emergency, then this is one event you cannot afford to miss!
Our venue is the very fine Priest River Event Center, with abundant free parking.
Priest River Event Center
5399 US Hwy 2
Priest River, ID 83856
Located on the corner of Bodie Canyon Rd & Hwy 2, across from Mi Pueblo Mexican Restaurant on the West side of Priest River.
The focus of this expo is practical preparedness training. There will be numerous training sessions by experienced presenters:
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Purchasing Country Property – John Brownlee, JD (Buying Off Grid)
- Super Bugs – Rob McClintock, ND (Super Herbals)
- Off-Grid Power Systems – Nick Meissner (Off Grid Boot Camp)
- Wild Edibles – Drew Bange
- What the Bible Says About Preparedness – Steve Wholberg (White Horse Media)
- How to Turn Your Interests, Talents, and Even Your Hobbies Into a Profitable Online Business – Dave Westbrook (Country Living University)
- How to Protect Your Home From Wildfire – West Pend Oreille Fire District
In addition, there will be a very special hands-on breakout session:
- Hands-On Emergency Suturing Class – Registration Required and $10 materials fee in order to reserve your spot (very limited space, so hurry and save your seat!)
There will also be a selection of vendors with the gear you need to help you prepare.
Admission is absolutely free! This is a public service to help our community be better prepared. If you find the expo helpful and would like to support this community service, donation boxes will be on-site.
Here are some of the fine vendors that will be exhibiting at the expo:
- Bierwagen Construction (specializing in off grid construction projects)
- Blue Parrot Merchandising
- Bug N Out – A Prepper’s Paradise (bug out bag and survival supplies)
- Core Survival
- DoTerra (essential oils)
- Gruner’s Sales (survival & preparedness gear)
- Homestead Hygiene (hygiene preparedness supplies)
- Independent Energy System (outdoor wood furnaces)
- Off Grid Boot Camp (off grid training course)
- Rise N Thrive (freeze dried food and preparedness equipment)
- Storm Pump (deep well hand pumps)
- Strategic Landscape Design (homestead land management and design)
- Stoves and More (wood cook stoves & renewable energy equipment)
- Super Herbals (supplements & kitchen equipment)
- Tactical Woodgas (using wood to run a generator)
- White Horse Media (spiritual preparedness DVD’s and books)
- AND MORE!
There will be food available at the Event Center with the Haystack Shack.
At the expo, there will be numerous exciting door prizes given away! Here are some of them:
- Electrical Usage Meter (courtesy of Bierwagen Construction)
- Essential Oil Intro Kit w/ 1 hour consult (courtesy of our DoTerra vendor)
- Independent Living Book & DVD Starter Kit (courtesy of Off Grid Boot Camp)
If you still have more questions please call Candace at 509-631-2291.
If you are interested in being a vendor at the expo, you should contact Loren FIRST for further details. Vendor space is limited and we expect to run out, so don’t delay! Please do not submit your application without first contacting Loren at firstname.lastname@example.org . Download the vendor application.